Saturday, June 12, 2010

Announcing...


Miss Emily Jordyn Smith....
Emily was born Tuesday,, June 8th at 10:26 am. She was 19 1/2 inches long and 6 lbs. 9 oz. And we are COMPETELY smitten by her. She is beautiful and an amazing baby. She is so calm and so sweet. She is the best baby we have ever had. She rarely crys and she is so tiny. We are truly blessed to have her. I did have a repeat c-section rather than trying to vbac. My blood pressure was high and I had been contracting for days with no progress. The birth was great. It was my best section yet. The nurses were amazed with me. I only stayed 2 days. We went home Thursday afternoon. My recovery at home has been a little different. I am hurting really bad on my right side from my lower back down to my hip and leg. I think it has something to do with the epidural. It was horrible. I have decided that I will have a spinal for any future births. My doctor also said that my scar tissue was basically non existent but that my uterus was thin. She said that it would have been a disatster had we went ahead with the vbac. We were not at peace with that and I am thankfully that we followed what the Lord was telling us to do. I am breastfeeding and it is going pretty good. I am just trying to relax and enjoy my new baby blessing. I will go for now, but I will be posting as much as I can. God bless!
Blessings~
Maudie

No comments:

Post a Comment