Sunday, June 27, 2010

Im Still Here....

Yes... Im still here. I haven't posted this week because honestly it has been a horrible week. A dear friend of mine and Cameron's took his own life on June 21. He was only 29 years old and probably one of the smartest people I know. He could quote scripture like no one else that I know, yet his life had taken some horrible and very unfortunate turns that to him, left him in a hopeless position in life. He told his mom that he had complete peace with the decision he made to take his own life. He said that he was going to Heaven to be in peace. Oh how I pray that this is true for him. His name was Justin and his moms name is Tina. Please pray for her.
As far as everything else goes, my week has not been good. Cameron and I have kind of been at odds this week. My mind does not seem to be where it needs to be. I have felt so bad this past week. I want me and Cameron to be able to get back to where we were. My attitude has left us rather at odds. I need to dust off my copy of "Created to be His Helpmeet" and read it again for like the hundreth time! I love that book. Well I guess I am gonna go for now, and try to get me and Emily ready for bed. God bless!

Blessings~
Maudie

2 comments:

  1. Read it girl, read it. Love that book!!!! I just got my book out last week. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your friend. Suicide is such a hard thing to wrap our minds around, isn't it? I will definately keep you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete