I'm Back~

 Hello sweet friends! Many years have passed and alot of things have happened since I last posted here. After much prayer and seeking the Lord, I have decided to come back here to this space and once again begin sharing my life here. If nothing else, this blog will serve as a memory for my children and grandchildren ( we are grandparents now <3 ) in the years to come. 

I also hope to be an encouragement here in seeking God, living a slow, simple, but purposeful life and sharing my thoughts, along with sharing links to the articles I write in other publications and my YouTube here as well. 

With all that said, I will be back within the next couple of days here. I have lots to share and I am really looking forward to sharing it with you all here. It's SO good to be back!!!                             


Love in Christ~

Maudie <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)