Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blah~

Today is another one of those days. I have really not been able to get anything accomplished the last couple of days and it is starting to show. I love to have everything in order. I am kinda aa perfectionist at times. Today I had to get up bright and early and take Taylor Grace to the Doctor about a rash that she has. She is now going to have to go to a dermatologist. Then I came home and my older girls had left their bedroom door open and my moms chiuahuah(sp?) pooped on their bed!!!! It makes me sick!!!! Mother treats the dog as if he can do no wrong, when really he bites and nips at everyone, including her. He is down right mean at times. It is days like this that I do miss the comfort of having a home that just included me, my beloved and our kiddos. I wish that my mother was in good enough health that she could live on her own. But that is not the case. I have to remember that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle and that I am privlaged to have a mother in which to take care of. Well I guess I will go for now, my kiddos are coming in from the outside. I hope everyones day is blessed and safe!

Blessings,
Maudie

No comments:

Post a Comment