In still here :-)

Hello! I am still here and I promise I have not stopped blogging again. We have been sick and my husband has been out of work since Monday. When he returns to work next week, I have several post lined up. We also got a call today that our house will be possibly shown again soon. There is a man interested who is working with a local credit union right now to secure financing. Please pray he is the one! This would be an answer to prayers for us. Secretly ( or not so secretly) my prayer is that we will sell this house for what we need to sell it for, be able to buy our farm for what we need to get it for and do all the repairs and clear the land in time to be at the farm for Christmas. That is MY hope. Now its just up to the Lord to reveal His plan and His timing....

Blessings~
Maudie




                                                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)