Today is Thursday~

Well today is Thursday and I woke up with a headache. I did have a wonderful day yesterday though. We had so much fun at the State Park and I am going to post several pics once I get them uploaded on my computer and can figure out how to post them on this blog. I love my new camera. I am so thankful that Jennifer and Jason gave us such a good deal on it. God is good. Tomorrow is my first Bible study session at another lady's house. I am excited about that too. Well I have lots to do and catch up on since we were gone yetserday and will be busy tomorrow too. So If I don't post for a day or two, its because I am SO busy. Be blessed!

Blessings~
Maudie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)