Howdy~

Howdy Folks! Its me again. I know that when I started this blog, I swore I was NOT gonna let it fall by the wayside and its looks like maybe I did :-) Anyways I am writing now and thats all that counts. I am anxious as I sit here. I will go ahead and share. I think I MIGHT be expecting!!!! I am so excited. I have not really screamed it at Cameron, but he knows that I went and bought some test. I am waiting until Saturday morning to take one. I pray that I am. If not, then I don't know what the heck is going on with me, My body is morphing into something else, lol. Like something that is nauseous, LOVES hard bolied eggs with a slice of dill pickle, and someone who is very well blessed in the chest department. I am working on being thankful in all things, so even if I am not, I am still going to praise God! I Love my Father in Heaven and I know that He always has my best interest in mind. But oh how I pray that this is my best intrest and that we are indeed expecting again.
In other news... My oldest daughter turned 11 and has her first official pimple. She has been quite a pill that last couple of days and I am desperate to get them back on some kind of schedule. They are bickering and hollaring and running around like they have NO manners AT ALL!!! I am praying that the Lord will give me direction in that area too. I want my girls to be young ladies and my sons to be young men and to be well mannered. I believe that it is so sweet to see children who mind and respect athourity. If you can't respect and honor your parents, how can you properly respect and honor the Lord????? We have a big week next week as we are going to a local lake and mountain with some friends. We are looking forward to it and I am looking forward to just getting away for a day. I pray that I know 100% whether I am expecting or not by Wednesday, so I will be able to atleast enjoy my self one way or the other without the "What ifs" being on my mind. Well I have to go now, but I will write again soon!!!!

Blessings~
Maudie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)