Friday, December 18, 2009

Well....

Okay, so this is too wierd. I just went through all the trouble to create a new blog and then I discover that I had used the wrong email address to try to log into this one, and then I tried the new one and now I am logged in. So I guess I have 2 blogs, lol. Anyways I am back online, Cameron still doesn't have another job and we are expecting a new baby! Yes, right after my miscarriage in September and the HSG, we conceived about 2 weeks after the miscarriage. I am currently almost 14 weeks pregnant and we are due on June 21st, but we have a c-section scheduled for June 14th at 10 am. And for the most excited news, until the baby arrives, we get find out the gender on Jan. 25th, my 29th birthday! We are so excited. Well I guess I am gonna run for now, but I'll be back!

Blessings~
Maudie

1 comment: