Merry Christmas!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I just wanted to drop in and say that. I doubt that I will have any time to post between now and then. I really don't have time to post this, but I am feeling a little nauseated today, so I am behind on my list of things that need to be done. Lord willing I will have all them completed by bedtime tonight, so I can have an easy day tomorrow, before the cooking starts Thursday. A few things to ponder though as we aproach the new year.... What are some things that we can all change to make us more productive for the Lord, our husbands, and our familys this next year? I know that I have a ton. I think my next entry will be about just that... what all I am going to change. I am constantly striving to be a better Christian, wife, and mother. And this next year with our baby blessing #5 arriving, I am determined and dedicated to making those changes for sure! Merry Christmas to everyone! May God bless you all and your families this Christmas :-)

Blessings~
Maudie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)