School Week 2~

Well we about to embark on our second week of homeschooling for the new school year! I am excited and feel that things are going much smoother this year than last. I am loving the way I have my classroom set up and I am also happy that the kiddos seem to be enjoying school. James is really making progress and although its only been 1 week of school, Taylor's reading has improved by leaps and bounds. She will be a class A reader in no time. I am so proud of all of them. I am thankful for the family that God has blessed me with. They are great and I can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for them and for their lives. In other news, on the job fromt, I believe that Cameron is talking to his boss now about his job situation. I secretly hope that Cameron doesn't take the contractor job and that he goes on unemployment. And that is him .... calling on the phone.... I have to go. I will update later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)