Rainy Day~

It is a rainy day today and I am happy that I do not have to get out in it until I go to get Cameron from work. The weather is saying that we are going to have storms and rain all week. I am hoping for nothing more than a little thunder and heavy rain. I like stormy weather as long as its not too stormy. I am sitting hear wearing my grandmothers apron that is atleast 50 years old and it feels awesome. I have very little memories of her, but I am proud that she left these things for me. I tried to participate in the "Simple Womans Daybook" today, but for some reason I could not copy and paste her article, and I don't have time to type it all out. I am only taking a small break and then I am back to work. I have my kitchen to clean and my bathroom to clean. I only have bedding left to wash and a few towels. Anyways I wanted to say hello and that I am gonna go for now! Blessings and be safe.

Blessings,
Maudie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)