In and Out~ Again

I wanted to add this post in case I forget later. For some reason my brain has NOT been in tip top shape lately :-) We are probably going offline again for a season. I will still update when I can, and I will definately keep everyone updated on my new little baby boy to be, whom by the way will not be David Matthew, but Jackson Tyler, which is the name we chose for Emily if she would have been a boy. Cameron's schedule got changed to 2nd and he is no longer a supervisor which took away a few cents off his hourly pay. So we are cutting back in anyway we can and that more than likely will mean bye-bye to our internet. We don't really use it that much. I use my blackberry to check my email and my favorite message board ( www.cmomb.com) and so as long as I can do that, Im good. And yes even if I couldn't do that I would be fine too. So I am going to go for now, and if we don't cut off our internet, I will be back sooner than later. God bless and have a Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year :-)

Blessings~
Maudie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)