Its Been Along Time~

Its been a long time since I have wrote in here. Not much has really happened. I am just busy preparing for the upcoming school year. We are starting school August 3rd. We have been blessed to have been given 3 wonderful school desk. That makes 4 for me total, which is all I need at the moment. I have been using my old dining room table for our school table. We will still use it, but we will be able to do alot more with desk and we can utilize the space on the table for crafts, and wisdom booklet time. All in all I am very excited. There is nothing else that has really went on, so I guess for now I will go. I'll try to write again soon! I hope that I can post some pictures soon too, as soon as I figure out how :-)

Blessings~
Maudie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts to Ponder~ a jumbled mess~

2014 in Review

Update on life at our home :-)