Slow Sundays~
Well its Sunday and I am just pooped! I have not accomplished anything that I wanted to do today and it is already 2:40pm. My beloved is asleep on the couch , my sick daughter is sitting here with me and my youngest child and only son to this date, is hovering over me, likes flies over a pile of poo! I would love a HUGE energy shot and be able to accomplish everything at lightning speeds, but unfourtunately that does not happen. Tomorrow will be busy until atleast lunch because it is a school day and we are already having to continue with school until early June to make up for the days we already missed. My mother in law is so dead set against us homeschooling and living modestly. I dread seeing her this afternoon. I have a sick feeling also. Like nauseousness is setting in. I pray that I am not getting a stomach bug. I have far too much to do this next week to be sick with a bug. I am already zapped enough of all my energy, that I can not imagine getting sick right now. I do however f...



Hi Maudie!
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL! You are truly blessed!!!!
Thanks Jamie :-)
ReplyDelete