Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A New Chapter

Sorry that once again things have been quiet here on the blog. We are skipping along in life and I have been too busy to really update. I have decided that with the addition of Sarah coming in July and  due to the fact that I will have 2 1/2 more homeschool students this fall ( yes, sweet Jonas is the 1/2), I am going to phase this blog out and focus on my new blog :www.homeschoolingonthehomestead.blogspot.com and share our school and life adventures over there. This blog has been great but unfortunately it has a lot of "past" behind it. I don't want to forget that past, but I want to start fresh over at the new place and focus more on our real lives and schooling, rather than a bunch of controversial topics that may or may not pertain to our family life. I want to be an encouragement to others that may be heading through the same thing as I am. I am basically in 3 phases of life at once! I am a momma to 3 soon to be 4 littles ages 5 and under; a momma to a tween boy at age 11, and a momma/friend to older teen girls who are about to be on their own! I also still have the full time job of being the sole caretaker for my 80 year old mother, who lives with us, and suffers from dementia/alzhemiers. So my plate is full, but in a blessed kind of way! So please join us over at the Homestead and watch for upcoming post as I share about our adventures in gardening and homeschooling and large family living :-)

Love~
Maudie

No comments:

Post a Comment